Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Table tennis, wishlist and more...

I was playing table-tennis today and whipped the opposite team. Me and my team mate were invincible for 5 games today. I had my super-play day today :-D . Wish I feel feverish everyday ;) if it makes me play like I did today.
I am not feeling well...its cold.

I feel very good when I hear appreciation of my play/work and nice things said about me, but at times it scares me too. I wonder whether its really me that you’ll are talking about. I’m just a regular person. I simply cant be this person that you’ll sometimes describe. And it scares me that one day you’ll will come to know the ‘truth’, … that I’m not that great after all, … that I’m just a mediocre girl who got lucky.

Getting delirious in my fever am I?
But these thoughts have been echoed by my husband..so I guess its alright to have these weird thoughts pass your head once in a while.

That's all for today.
Me and Sid made a wish list yesterday - Places we wanted to visit, things we wanted to do etc.
Good fun!!

1 comment:

Siddhesh said...

You're husband is stupid ;)

And you're very special... I know it.

BTW, how come I didn't see this post for so many days?? I've read all posts before and after, first day first show... strange...