Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Chronicles of Bangalore

I fight the wicked feeling of going back to bed at 6.00 AM everyday.
I hate the first week of exercise. Hopefully by coming Tuesday I will have relaxed into this new routine of mine.
I am sleepy till the time the music starts...from then on its good fun. And a hot water bath after the session is bliss :D

Work is alright.

I have decided to volunteer for kilikili.org during my spare time in Bangalore.

Was chatting with a close friend of mine and we have successfully revived our long lost plan . We are a group of school friends who had decided to contribute money for education and give it to our school. The school will redirect the money to whoever is in need. The plan will finally see the light of the day thanks to net banking and chat messengers :).
Kudos Technology !!

2 comments:

Siddhesh said...

I'm not sure if I'd hand out money to any school Trusts... these organizations are good at making money disappear. Instead, we could try to make our own trust of sorts and sponsor school fees of those who need it. The only problem is finding someone with enough time to actually manage the funds. Yes... I guess it's quite a big problem ;)

Nisha said...

We have a teacher whom we are going to hand over the funds to, not the school trust. As she interacts with parents she knows students who need the money and also will put the funding to some good use :)