Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tired...but hopeful

I thought so much today that I am tired of thinking.

Thought about my plans - BSc(Agriculture) , farming, doing something for NGOs, YUJ, political scene in country, Sids plan about studying further.
The future is so uncertain, scary too..isn't it?

Thought about what I have achieved so far too.
No one thought I would do a post-graduate course and that too with first class I am the most educated in my Moms side of the family.

A good career...yeah I think I am doing pretty well. I have my house at the age of 25. I had dreamt of it. Now we have it :D. Have a rocking marriage

But I am hopeful...very hopeful :) of the future as well. I have a life to make whatever we have thought of come true.

2 comments:

Siddhesh said...

Hmmm yuj... haven't thought about it of late right... Wonder what's going on there.

BTW, there's a guy in my office who's done a BE in agriculture ;)

Anonymous said...

Arey suun
kheti baadi karne keliye tractor maat kharidna
apunna mast main ek purana khatara koi toh gaadi lenge and usko modify karenge
mast main....


aur haan main na tere gawaale gharke liye mast main led wala batti banake dega
i've bout one nice solar panel and also some good power leds. Will be makin a torch. You could save a lot. Kyonki the power will be taken from sunlight naah. Tension naakko tere gaaw ke gharka interior tu mereko hich dee


and haan BSc main yaad rakh gaay bhaiso ka potty bhi saaf karneko bolenge pura tabela and cattle care. Now farmhouse banayegi toh gaay bhaisa to legi naah for agriculture.

Amitabh bacchan ne bhi liya hain!!

Tension not!
Try kiya hain toh hoga
Dont give it up!!!
:D


main bhi kitchen gardenin karne wala huun. Mast main farm house ke pechwade main kanda batata tamatar methi kothinbir adrak ugaunga
will also grow some trees. Some fruit plantations of chicko, peru, kela, fanas, ammba, sitafal

tension leneka nahi, tension deneka!

Cheers!!!